Monday, May 23, 2011

Juice in the City- Roxy Stadium 11

Alright ladies
Today's Juice in the City deal might be more your style...

Can you say Moms Night Out?!

Check out this juicy deal for $5 movie tickets at either the Roxy Stadium 11 in Camarillo or the Plaza Stadium in Oxnard. Only bummer is it's one per person. :(

There are only 500 tickets available so act fast if this is something you want.

Looks like if you sign up for the Roxy's Newsletter, you'll get a free popcorn to sweeten the deal. I heard the movie Bridesmaids is hilarious and would make a great ladies night out.

Didn't find anything today? Sign up at Juice in City to have Ventura County deals emailed directly to you.

Full Disclosure: I was compensated for my time sharing Juice In The City with you. All opinions and views are 100% mine. I believe in blogging with integrity. I am a member so I wanted to remind you that MOMS Club of Camarillo East does not endorse any listed websites or companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment