Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Do You Wanna Build a Snowman? Disney's FROZEN

If your kids are anything like mine, you've heard the songs OVER and OVER.. can't say I mind on this one. Disney's FROZEN has quickly become a family favorite. Recently I hosted a FROZEN play date at my house for a few friends.

Thinking ahead I saved some silver garland and snowflakes from Christmas to use. I cut out the word FROZEN in a similar font using my Cricut.

One of my favorite movie quotes from the snowman character, Olaf is "Some people are worth melting for.".. so we drank melted Olaf! ha!


We created chocolate dipped frozen bananas on a stick, which I prepped beforehand. The kids also created some really fun paper snowflakes, created an Olaf and colored a few pages.. and of course, watched the movie!

Because this was a just a fun play date and not a birthday party, I didn't go overboard with the decor but there are sooo many great ideas out there.. Are you planning a FROZEN party for your next bash?





1 comment: