Friday, November 11, 2011

Holiday Cards- Tiny Prints

So hard to believe it's that time again, but just take a walk into any store and it's for sure, Christmas is coming! That means it's time to get working on my holiday cards.

Throughout the year I took advantage of several offers for free personalized cards from Tiny Prints. All the recipients were really impressed with the quality, plus I love receiving cards that are personalized and/or have pictures of people I love. Those cards are guaranteed to NEVER be thrown in the trash!

Because Tiny Prints has been so generous with their offers, I decided to check out their website to see what they were offering for holiday cards.

Wow! Now I'm confused because there are really just too many choices!

Here are a few of my favorites:

















Retro Wishes: Wave
I really love the fact that the back of their flat cards have decorative backgrounds instead of just white. You can always print your family's yearly review on a sticker and center on the back. Another detail that I really LOVE is rounded corners! I think they make everything look more special.

















Lasting Links
This card is just adorable in either the green or blue. That's so cool that you can change the coloring on some of their cards. So many times I've fallen in love with a design but it doesn't work with my photo.

















Shared Joy
I thought this card is great for someone that may not have a traditional "holiday" photo. Not sure what I was thinking but we're wearing black and pink in our latest family photo.. not exactly great on a "Jolly Old St Nicolas" Red background.


Traditional Tidings
I thought sending out ornament cards is genius! Wouldn't it be great if everyone did and your tree could be filled with family and friends?! If I received one, I know it would get saved and used from year to year.

What about you, have you thought about your holiday cards yet? Know which photos you're going to use? Time to get going because before you know it, it'll be Thanksgiving and your mailbox is going to start filling up with cards!

Any cute ideas for displaying your cards?
Because we don't have a mantel, I usually do what my mom did when we were growing up.. hang a thick holiday ribbon on a wall and pin the cards to it as they arrive. Sometimes the ribbon ends up going up and around doorways or from the ceiling to the floor. I'd love to hear what you do in your house.

Card Photos
This year we had family portraits done at a studio. Last year I just took Maddie in the background and got some super cute shots of her. Guess that means you don't have to spend a lot of money on your photos. Some of my favorites are candid shots of families or couples at a party or sharing something they all love to do. I guess that's when the smiles are most genuine. That and I'm a sucker for close ups of the kids. They're the ones who change from year to year and that people really want to see, right?!

Whatever you decide to do, I would highly recommend checking out Tiny Prints. With so many choices, there's no way you won't find something you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment